Family Photo Ball

There was a time....

When I thought that I could sell postcards of my photography work, so I picked 6 of my best images and sent them off to be printed. They were a hit but this was well before Etsy or even online. When I left Nexus (now "The Contemporary") and started having children they got stashed. I pulled them out this past year determined to make something with them.

Sell them (you say), well to be honest, the info on the back is no longer correct and some of them are starting to yellow on the edges. They might still show up at the store but I love what I made with them, this will certainly be up at the store very soon.


Here is one of the images that I used and you can see the rest of them up at our main site.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails