Halloween Fun


This year we had a guest designer create J's Halloween Costume, Shannon Mulkey of I Love Patina and the Indie Craft Experience was somehow convinced to assist my oldest in her desire to be the perfect blue fairy. J and I found a great dress at my fav thrift store. Shannon transformed the dress and my child into a kinda goth blue fairy. J is over the moon with the outfit but I think she like the parts more than the whole, she is particularly fond of the hair piece, which is made from skate board wheel shavings and the sleeves.

Here little sister changed her costume about three time and went as a pink ballerina in cowgirl boot. We are on our way to the neighborhood parade and those girls are ready to trick or treat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that is one of the coolest costumes I have seen! Love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails