Fall 09 Fabric Festival



Well the weather outside was frightful, but the deals were so delightful.

Thanks to all of you who braved the rain and cold to make our 4th Annual Fall into Fabric Festival a huge success.

Thanks to my girls for stepping up and adding the third generation of worker bees. Another year or two and I can retire and let them take over, right?

Thanks to my moms (Joyce & my other mother Barbara) who got here from Blue Ridge faster than they did from my MIL's house (only 9 miles away). The scenic tour included Acworth and historic Roswell. I know from my childhood that my mom can get you there but she can't always get you back.

November's month long birthday celebration will commence shortly so join our newsletter or follow us on Twitter so you can be the "First to Know"

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails