New Patterns from Melly & Me






Well, I am automatic order with the folks in Upper Ferntree Gully and there are new patterns in from Melly and her sister Rosalie Quinlan. Introducing Petunia, Dudley, Florance, Blossom the butterfly and a new purse pattern Flower Garden. We also added one of their quilt patterns Billie, which I am making a sample of using Malibu Monkey.
From Rosalie we have 6 of her beautiful primitive dolls and her new book called Gifts which is perfect for those of you starting your holiday gift making. Proceeds from her book support Breast Cancer Research, she is a surviver.

3 comments:

mac said...

Are you going to be at Lakewood 400 this weekend? I'd love to snag that Melly & Me butterfly pattern if you are!

Unknown said...

We are on holiday from Lakewood until September. Too many summer activities conflict. You can always swing by to pick them up. The patterns are not actually expected until the first of the week. I goofed and thought I scheduled this but it posted anyway.

Unknown said...

I love that purse too! I don't remember seeing it on their blog. Guess it's time for me to make my new shopping list!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails