Chicago, really Schaumberg

Well the travel really never ceases these days. May has been light for travel, June starts a new series. Right now I am working on an overdue Birthday quilt that needs to be done for this cute child.

Schaumberg IL



We finally had to do laundry in Schaumberg, it was boring. Julia decided to leave her mark.

Julia's Mark


Schaumberg was a big, Busy show. The real fun came with visiting a friend and her family. Her oldest daughter is EXACTLY one year older than J and her younger daughter is about A's age. J invited herself to spend the night and the three girls got along like ... well here is J teaching them some of super cool Yoga moves.
Schaumberg IL



We were supposed to make it into the city to see the sights, I was lame and tired and we had a bit of car trouble. We did head over to a local park, which was super cool and full of sculpture and swans.
Schaumberg IL

Schaumberg IL

Schaumberg IL

Traveling with J was kinda cool, she is amazing. The June/July series I will have both girls. I am a bit worried. I went out this week and bought a new Charley (a trailer, as in travels with...). We are debating the merits of a Class C rv, first we need to see if the girls can be helpful and not send me to crazy town this summer. I enjoy the shows and the travel I am seeing a lot of amazing American country side and I want to share that with the girls. We will be home (rv) schooling the girls next year if all goes well, June and July will tell a new tale.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails