Embellish Knit - Review

From Some Art Talk


I have a new toy and it is kinda fun but I don't really know what I am going to do with it. I purchased it this past weekend because I saw Betz White using it on Martha Stewart (see my post on felting). Martha made it look so easy and it was. The instructions are simple to follow and included some knots and flowers you can make with the cord once you make a length of it.

From Some Art Talk


I started with Wool Ease from Lyons cause I originally wanted to add the cord to the hats and make dangly things. It was really easy, so easy that both my 5 & 7 year old could do it.

THEN I tried cotton yarn YIKES!! It did not work at all. If I had started with cotton I would be returning the Embellish Knit, I could not get it to work at all. NADA.

I took it to our neighborhood sing along on Saturday and I had a flock of adorable 5-6 year olds all wanting to make a length. We ended up making necklaces and bracelet a la friendship style and adding some wood beads my daughter had in her pocket (she a bit crafty, ya think).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Colleen, you can needlefelt these onto sweaters, etc!
Hellenne

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails