Skorts!


School starts in a week and I thought it was time to make J some new outfits. She is hard to fit and am working on the "perfect" tee for her. Today I traced off a great pattern from the Children's Corner Sara's Skort. I hope to start carrying some of their patterns soon but for now I just order from them.

I made the skort from Lucky Girl Stretch Twill by Robert Kaufman. I loved the colors -- so much so that when J tried it on, her first comment was "Mom, these are your colors, not mine." After I sewed through my finger doing the elastic, she told me she really liked the skort. I am excited, it went together like a breeze. I need to alter the shorts to accommodate her below the belly wearing of pants. I made her pull them up to her actual belly for the picture.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails