This morning, I went to check on my ferments and there was a MESS.
Yesterday I added more flour, sugar, soda starter to my gluten free kinda Amish Bread starter. Some time during the night it oozed out of the loosely closed jar.
When I opened the jar this morning to pour it into a larger jar it EXPLODED!
It ended up everywhere. All over me, the floor. I am sure to find it for days.
The dough starter, which is one cup gluten free flour mix, one cup ginger soda stater, one cup sugar, has some kick.
Not sure how it will work when I bake with it but should be fun. I added another one cup of all after I moved it into a larger container. I will try to make a cake with it tomorrow.