Modern Craft Camp

This camp was loads of fun. The kids got to make a bunch of greats crafts. My Accucut was a life saver and so was my new bias maker. I had a blast designing the projects and I think even our token boy enjoyed all the sewing.

Here are some details of what we made:

Paper Flowers


Kiragami Screen Prints
Modern Craft

Pouch / Purse - We made these more boyish by adding a loop on the back of some so they could hang it off of a door or hook in the bathroom.
Modern Craft

Fusible Appliqué pillow
Modern Craft

Recycled Paper, which became cards, balls and book mark
Modern Craft

Pincushion / Plushie
Modern Craft

I hope I get to teach this class again, it was a ton of work but the results were wonderful. I will work on a proposal for my homeschool moms, they are always asking me to teach art classes.

Modern Craft Camp

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails